How are you guys doing? I hope you are all well!
I'm honestly still not sure what to do with this journal... what to post and write. I'm so confused *lol*
Fangirl-wise I'm really digging some Netflix-series at the moment.
I recently watched:
- Maniac: OMG it was so confusing and crazy but so good. I'm not surprised that the producer apparantly was Japanese. Loved the acting and the whole premise of it! Did anyone of you watch it?
- Haunting in Hill House: I'm such a chicken normally when it's about horror movies, but this one sounded so interesting, I had to try it. And I did not regret watching it. It was such a great family drama with some scary parts to it (not over the top scary though!) Great actors, tight atmosphere... and the whole filming and details were awesome.
- Stranger Things: I'm so late to this party, but once I gave it a try, I was hooked. I don't know what it is... but I think I just love the mix of the 80s feelings, the characters, the whole plot, the atmosphere. Just YAY <3
- iZombie: Funniest crime series I saw in forever. I love how Liv reacts to the brains and how she adopts their personalities. As a nerd myself I was laughing so much when she at the game master brain ^^
- Jack Ryan. (okay, I know, this is a Prime series) Actually I did not believe this would be so good. I thought it's going to be the typical American spy drama, but boy this was deep. They actually put effort into explaining backgrounds!
Anyone of you seen these series? :-)
Other than that, I'm really hyped about all the upcoming Marvel movies. Just love these franchises so much. I just hope they won't kill Iron Man in the next Avengers movie. He is probably my fav character, and I really want to see him happy and content for once at the end of the movie. I'm also getting more and more into Dr. Strange. He is too awesome to ignore.
Okay, that's all I guess :-)
I've a few fics on my harddrive which I wrote last year, but haven't posted yet. It's mostly Sakumoto I think. Anyone interested?