1) So, Gilmore Girls will get a 4-movie worth sequel on Netflix. Which means that I finally need to get Netflix. With Gilmore Girls and my favorite childhood show Full House getting their sequels... I just have to get Netfix... I just need to see them :D
2) On another fandom-related note:
I listened to the whole (or almost the whole) Japonism album and I really like it. It sold like crazy, it seems, and I can really understand why.
I also like ALL solo songs, which is a new for me :D (I'm not too excited about Nino's because it's a little too happy-ish for my taste but I still like it)
My favs are probably Ohno's and Jun's. Ohno because of this old-school enka-ish tune. Jun's for being upbeat and dancy but with calmer parts and not too disco-ish. Concerning Jun I read at some places on Lj that some fans don't want him to have a rip-his-shirt-off solo, like always. It seems like I'm the only one who went like: WAIT A MOMENT, HE RIPPED HIS SHIRT OFF in another solo than Shake it!??? I thought Shake it was the only porn-solo? What did I miss!????? :D
Also the guys tricked me, because when reading the titles, I thought Mr. Funk = Jun, MUSIC = Aiba, Don't you love me = Nino or Sho. I'm just glad that Jun didn't do a Funk solo again - we had it twice already and I'm very much in for a change :D
I just hope Aiba won't go for the Disco Star direction in his performance - I DON'T GET THAT NEW DEVELOPMENT of his image at all!!!!! But his new solo song sounds pretty good!
The interesting thing about western Arashi fans is that most of them like a huge diversity in their fav's solo, while I am one of those people that in case one certain direction works really good, I perfer them to stick with it. A little variety, yes, or making a song more ballad-ish for example, but in general I like it when they go in a specific direction. I would be really disappointed for example if Ryo did a solo song that's not going the soft-rock direction. The perfect expample for variety and still keeping a certain style is Kimura for me - he did guitar solo songs, he did R'n B-ish songs in which he also danced, he did ballads, but still, each of his solo songs has KIMURA TAKUYA written all over it (in capital letters)
3) Which doramas are you following this season?
I'm thinking about:
- Samurai Sensei (because Ryo and Ryusei)
- Seishun Tantei Haruya (not really a Kisumai fan because I'm still prissy about their group division, but the plot sounds like a fun crime drama)
- Teddy Go! (because it sounds so ridiculous :D)
- Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku (sounds like a very interesting crime drama!)
- Angel Heart (yet another crime drama. Its plot kinda got me)
I'm really wary about Yamapi's new drama. I somehow want to give it a try, but I HATED THE MANGA! I only read the first volume - as a somewhat independent and confident woman I RAGED, threw the book in a corner and never touched it again.